Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Anybody Got Some Prilosec or Nexium? 

I was in a rush to get the entry out last night that I didn't quite elaborate on a few details. For one, I didn't have crabs for dinner, my husband and I sat there and PICKED the crabmeat out. For TWO friggen hours we picked 4 crabs. That's really hideous. I had planned to make Maryland Crabcakes (HAH! ME?!! Cook?!?!) tonight, but I don't feel like it. Plus, I've got gut wrenching heartburn that screams (PLEASE!! NO MORE CREATIVE COOKING!!!). So it's a gruel night for me!

Because last night's task took so damn long, I ended up making breakfast for dinner. Yep, that's right, we had sausage, scrambled eggs, and buttered toast for dinner. Since it was apparent that there wasn't enough food, I dug up everything from the fridge - leftover white rice and leftover udon noodles. Basically ate any leftover that wasn't a week old.

Word of Advice: Try to avoid eating leftovers...it'll give you h. pylori virus which causes nasty bouts of gastritis and ulcers. Just thought y'all should know since us Chinese are infamous for not throwing anything out. If it ain't green or furry, it's still good!

Also, in this household...breakfast is served anytime I feel like it. I don't eat a normal/traditional breakfast (coffee is the main ingredient), so I serve it for dinner. Food is food, what does it matter if you have beef lasagna at 8AM? You can get breakfast served at a diner anytime you want it!

Then, I rushed to get my blog published because it was almost midnight and we haven't had cake yet. I was too full for an ice cream cake and just wanted to go to bed.

Now...I have two large bowls filled with crabmeat in my fridge. We'll see how bad it comes out tomorrow!

And as for my beloved buddy, Georgie, he's the king of cybersex. If the blog was too clean, then he'd find a way to taint it. So there's no freaking way this blog would ever remain 'spotless'!

Peace out!
Linda

Posted by lindikins @ 5:01 PM

Comments: