Brain Fart
I don't know what's up with me, I can easily respond to emails and come up with an occasional and dazzling topic, but I can't figure out for the life of me what to post on a blog. Am I retarded or what?
Well, I have a few topics in mind to discuss:
Well, I have a few topics in mind to discuss:
- Pedestrian/Stroller Road Rage
- Jealous of What?!!??
- Kids Say the Darndest Things
- So Not a Coincidink
- Fetid and Corrupt Moms Who are Verbally Flatulent at Miki's School
Must be the 2 tbsp of red vinegar I added to my soup I had earlier. I'm a sucker for vinegar or anything vinaigrette- based foods and one of these days, it'll burn a hole right through my stomach. I've been already told by both my internist and gastroentologist to swear away from that and coffee, but do I listen? Hell no, of course not. Granted, it's bad for me, but so was Fido (Fidelity)!
One of the few things I do miss about work is to torture people who absolutely need my help. I love giving them the raised eyebrow look while putting my foot on top of my CPU and superficially saying, "Yeessss??" There are no free lunches in this world and the returned favor better be good. Otherwise, I turn my cheek and proclaim how busy my day is with the influx of emails and telephone calls I needed to evaluate. Meanwhile, I would surf the web looking for seashells and musical mechanisms for my bride-to-be buddies.
I was told that I would make a good wedding planner, events organizer, computer programmer or a teacher. The latter bugs the heck out of me because I can't stand kids. Granted, I have and love one, but that doesn't mean I have to like others. I have no patience in teaching and would yell at my staff when they screwed something up. So how did anybody thought I would make a good teacher? I had an interesting way of illustrating to children at Miki's school and the kids would come up and talk to me. A lot of the parents thought I was the substitute teacher and most kids couldn't believe that I was 'just a parent'. Must have something with the way I talk and look.
Unfortunately, I look a lot younger than 33. I know I will regret saying this, but when you've been told you look young ALL your life, it gets to be very tiresome. No one takes you seriously and you can't get from A to B without PROVING that you have earned your place on this planet. I don't mind getting proofed, but to be bypassed for certain opportunities because you appear too young is extremely infuriating. So I'm always in a suit and stomp when I walk. Plus I get tired of these stereotypes. I'm supposedly sweet, quiet and polite. NOT! Hence, the sailor talk. Being vertically challenged doesn't help because people think you've just graduated from high school.
I still fancy the idea of being a programmer as I possess the natural knack of logic and understanding the general picture when it comes down with Systems. This is why Dogzilla hated my fricking guts because she had a Masters degree and wasn't making a whopping more than I did. My geeky friends would bail my ass out every time she deliberately set me up to fail - of course, to eliminate competition. In fact, I understood it so well that people in my company thought I was a programmer. But I let go of an opportunity because I was in no state of mind to learn something brand new or embark on a career change. Or, to be labelled as being incredulously geeky and pear-shaped. Didn't help since I wore glasses back then either.
Wedding Planner? Now that's funny. I think it's because I can manaage multiple projects at the same time. Really! I can chew gum and walk too! Before having Miki, my memory was exceptionally keen and I could keep up with my bridal buddies. I've been in so many weddings as the coordinator since they can't trust anyone else. So, I'm the one who's donning pants and flats so I could run around to help them keep it together. I don't know where social events planner comes from, but I 'll take that one anyway.
Anyhoo, I've rambled today. Maybe I'll write about the moms at school tomorrow. One of them schlepps was wondering why I'm late to school since we live so close to it. Well, it ain't her fking beeswax, is it???
Peace out! Today is such a disgusting day. Better to stay indoors and hide under the covers.
Comments:
Post a Comment
