Frigid and Fetid Weather
|
| Severe Weather Alert from the National Weather Service |
| ...BRONX NY-KINGS (BROOKLYN) NY-NEW YORK (MANHATTAN) NY-QUEENS NY- RICHMOND (STATEN IS.) NY- 353 PM EST MON DEC 20 2004 ... WIND CHILL TEMPERATURES ZERO TO 5 BELOW THIS EVENING... COLD TEMPERATURES COMBINED WITH BLUSTERY NORTHWEST WINDS WILL RESULT IN WIND CHILL TEMPERATURES AROUND ZERO OR A FEW DEGREES BELOW THIS EVENING. THE WINDS WILL GRADUALLY DIMINISH TONIGHT. AS A RESULT... THE WIND CHILL TEMPERATURES SHOULD BE IN THE SINGLE DIGITS OVERNIGHT. BE SURE TO DRESS FOR THE COLD IF YOU ARE VENTURING OUT TONIGHT.
The only good thing about today is that I got 85% my wrapping done. I even managed to rid of the little scraps I've accumulated over the seasons. Per my cute buddy, Joe Kro, I'm Jewish when it comes to paper and floral tape. I'm cheap and use paper sparingly..which is why a roll lasts WAY too long with me!! I used to recycle Xmas paper from gifts I received! OY!!!
| |
