Jumbles Mania
Whoa.
I have always loved doing anagrams/Jumbles and boy, was I on a roll for the past 3 days. I picked up a new book (that's been sitting in my closet for eons) and have completed a slew of puzzles in a matter of minutes. I have a funny way of doing them..I would only do the first four Jumbles and leave the surprise answer for later.
On a good day, I would finish unscrambling 4 Jumbles less than a minute. Then I would do more until my brain ceases to function. In an hour, I average about 6 puzzles including the surprise answers. Sometimes I would only do the surprise answers and not the Jumbles. Yeah, call me weird.
And..no cheating! I only look up the answers if I can't figure out the world. Usually it's something I've never used like farik or capon. Gee, how do you use something like the word, capon, on a day-to-day basis? A castrated male chicken?
On a good day, I would finish unscrambling 4 Jumbles less than a minute. Then I would do more until my brain ceases to function. In an hour, I average about 6 puzzles including the surprise answers. Sometimes I would only do the surprise answers and not the Jumbles. Yeah, call me weird.
And..no cheating! I only look up the answers if I can't figure out the world. Usually it's something I've never used like farik or capon. Gee, how do you use something like the word, capon, on a day-to-day basis? A castrated male chicken?
Comments:
Post a Comment
The plan was to take pictures of the farm with her new digital camera, but a cow scared her, and she left the camera with the capon.

