Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Me No Likey 

Boy, shopping stinks. I usually love the challenges, but now that I have too much time to myself, I hate it. I would prefer to shop at my leisure and not have to fight for the lines during the day. I have decided that no one is getting gifts except for Miki's teachers. Everyone is getting a gift card. Call me insensitive, but getting a financial instrument on this merry and crazy holiday is the best you can go. Would you rather be stuck with a $25 dollar flannel shirt or a $25 gift card at Old Navy?

Heck, one should be happy that they're getting anything at all!

The only good thing I like about this season is wrapping gifts. Yes, I like wrapping because I like origami. I think I'll go apply at Macy's and wrap gifts as a seasonal worker.
Posted by lindikins @ 12:12 AM

Comments:

My mother in law has a box of unwanted gifts for regifting. So evil and so convenient too!
By Blogger Heather, at 5:37 AM