Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Unbelievably Lazy 

Okay, did nothing again today. I managed to do the laundry yesterday, but today? Nada!

Had Miki at home which meant that I would do nothing else but to listen to her rambling incessantly about Spongebob Squarepants. Blearghhh!!!

I absolutely can't stand him. Of all things in this world, my daughter has a deep fascination over an atrociously ugly sponge who talks as if he is suffering from a permanent wedgie. Whatever the F%$@ happened to Hello Kitty or Barbie? Granted, I could give a horse's ass about Barbie, but my kid is so not into the girl's stuff. Aiyah...

Today, I bought lots of chewing gum. I realize that I cannot survive without mints and gum.

I have also decided to potentially to skip writing Xmas cards out this year - which is completely unheard of. The queen of greeting cards and crafting does not want to embark on a continuous act of re-connecting with friends and loved ones. Wow. Now that's a first.

Ironically, I have more time now and would rather NOT write them. Maybe I'll write to the 5% of the population that I generally reconnect with. I didn't even bother with photocards either.

Hmmm..I must really adopted the art of laziness from Richard really well. Never thought I could actually do well in this category!

Posted by lindikins @ 11:11 PM

Comments: