Wet Wet Wet
It's been pouring dogs and cats for two days now. Thursday was fine until 3:30PM when the black and ominous clouds rolled into the sky.
My friends and I went to see a New Year's Eve taping of the Carson Daly show with Duran Duran performing outdoor in Rockefeller Center (same spot as Tears for Fears performing on the Today show!). Needless to say, we were soaked to the skin. Of course the umbrellas were not allowed! I'm gonna catch pneumonia next week!
Rained today and it was MISERABLE. Yeesh...what a wet year.
Signing off for now as the weather has genuinely dampened my spirits. Blearghhh...
My friends and I went to see a New Year's Eve taping of the Carson Daly show with Duran Duran performing outdoor in Rockefeller Center (same spot as Tears for Fears performing on the Today show!). Needless to say, we were soaked to the skin. Of course the umbrellas were not allowed! I'm gonna catch pneumonia next week!
Rained today and it was MISERABLE. Yeesh...what a wet year.
Signing off for now as the weather has genuinely dampened my spirits. Blearghhh...
Comments:
Post a Comment
Must...keep...dirty...thoughts...too...myself...
;o)
;o)

