Distracted...
Okay, I've scratched off a ton of things on my To-Do list, but for some crazy reason, I'm procrastinating really badly. I have all of these packages to mail out, origami to make, ebay Terms of Agreement to read, and so forth...but I'm too busy IM'ing or writing emails. The satisfaction of typing on a normal keyboard is like music to my ears. I still haven't obtained the MS Office software to move my emails over to my new workstation. I still have two puters open and up at the same time. Yes, I'm a goober. I'll just come forth with it.
I did attempt at origami but my nails were too short and brittle to carry on. I applied polish and now have to wait at least a week for it to grow. For those of you blessed with normal fingernails, you may not realize how NECESSARY it is to have them. You can do origami on my fingernails since they're so soft. The moment I tried to pierce something down, a piece will fly across my head. I can't even make creases and have to use toothpicks or tweezers to get the job done.
Aiyah...lazy bum!
I did attempt at origami but my nails were too short and brittle to carry on. I applied polish and now have to wait at least a week for it to grow. For those of you blessed with normal fingernails, you may not realize how NECESSARY it is to have them. You can do origami on my fingernails since they're so soft. The moment I tried to pierce something down, a piece will fly across my head. I can't even make creases and have to use toothpicks or tweezers to get the job done.
Aiyah...lazy bum!
Comments:
Post a Comment
