Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Efficiency 

I got a new workstation this past weekend and is pretty much done with the basic setup. I need to take it up another notch by having my buddy to load some serious software for me. So now...I would be typing away at my Dell puter, while reading my emails with my laptop sitting adjacent to my new system.

I know, I know...the whole thing looks retarded. Two nights ago, Miki was watching her Spongebob DVD on my computer (because my DVD player is comatose) and I was chatting online with my friends on my laptop. I practically elbowed my kid around.

At least it works!

I really do love typing on a regular keyboard. I absolutely have to hear the keys go tap, tap, tap. I can now succesffully play one of those online Yahoo games to determine my actual typing speed. I couldn't beat the game because I never trained myself to type the numbers located on the top row of the keyboard. I can type them on the number pad with great speed. My last score was 98 wpm...let's see how do it this time!

GEEK!

Posted by lindikins @ 1:55 PM

Comments: