Holy Barnacle Boy!
Oyster
It all started when they found that tattered piece of cloth with the image of Christ on it. Scientifically, it was quite startling.
Then came the Madonna on the grilled cheese auctioned off on ebay for a mere $28K.
Now this.
It reminds me of those psychological brain teasers where there are two distinct images, depending on how your mind perceives it. I dunno about you, but all I see are lots and lots of barnacles on this seashell. Must be the faulty lasik surgery, I really don't see the image of Jesus Christ on it. I do, however, see him very well on those lovely canvases painted by Raphael, Titian, Da Vinci and Michelangelo. Mine eyes deceive methinks.
I'll have to see how much this puppy is going for on ebay. Another item to put on my watch list.
It all started when they found that tattered piece of cloth with the image of Christ on it. Scientifically, it was quite startling.
Then came the Madonna on the grilled cheese auctioned off on ebay for a mere $28K.
Now this.
It reminds me of those psychological brain teasers where there are two distinct images, depending on how your mind perceives it. I dunno about you, but all I see are lots and lots of barnacles on this seashell. Must be the faulty lasik surgery, I really don't see the image of Jesus Christ on it. I do, however, see him very well on those lovely canvases painted by Raphael, Titian, Da Vinci and Michelangelo. Mine eyes deceive methinks.
I'll have to see how much this puppy is going for on ebay. Another item to put on my watch list.
Comments:
Post a Comment
My mom always said that if things really got hard for us, she was going to cut open a tomato and say she could see Jesus in it and call the papers.

