Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Oh, and one other thing... 

Had I stayed...it is probable that I would never enjoy with my recent discoveries and former loves. I would've missed out on ELAHE's release, the concert and even Mikayla growing up. This is how foul that place has now become.

Oy.


Posted by lindikins @ 11:58 PM

Comments:

The other night I had one of those dreams a la Salvador
Dali where various strands of my existence were tying together at a train station (I have these a lot...in Washington I spent hours staring at a map of the London Tube that I had up on the wall and it had a strange zen calming effect, something about the perfect order and organisation and links around and between things must have seeped into my subconscious)

In the dream I walked past one room where two of my co-workers from the company I gave a few years of my life to in Washington were giving an interview to the media about their latest project. Both saw me as I walked past but did not alter their tone to the interviewer in a way that would say that they had seen me and registered an emotional response, and they did not come
out to say hello after their interview was over, so I went along my merry way. In this station the trains were on the top storey, the tide and beach were on the bottom storey, and you could get to where you were going by taking a dark and wet train or walking along the beach in the sunshine. I followed the tide and the station disappeared in the distance.

I think that says something.
By Blogger Heather, at 7:46 PM
Oh! It does! I have to look it up though...
By Blogger lindikins, at 11:23 PM