The Shopaholic Rules!
If ain't handbags, shoes or clothing, I can still find something to buy. Earlier last year was a bunch of storage and organization stuff, pieces of inexpensive furniture (better than Ikea grade and cheaper shipping by homedecorators.com) , and crafting supplies.
Now I've moved onto origami paper. Lots and lots of it. It's a little too scary.
A while back, I went through a phase of buying British chick lit books (I'm sorry, but I cannot borrow crap from the library...the sh*t inside is absolutely repulsive!), tarot cards and beauty products.
Sheer proof of my innate foraging skills. Now I need a job that will support my scrapbooking craze!
Now I've moved onto origami paper. Lots and lots of it. It's a little too scary.
A while back, I went through a phase of buying British chick lit books (I'm sorry, but I cannot borrow crap from the library...the sh*t inside is absolutely repulsive!), tarot cards and beauty products.
Sheer proof of my innate foraging skills. Now I need a job that will support my scrapbooking craze!
Comments:
Post a Comment
I look forward to clearing a week or two sometime soon to be completely obsessive over my needlework (and its concurrent pricey acquisition bit.)
$40 for a square block of Belfast linen? I'll take it.
$40 for a square block of Belfast linen? I'll take it.
I just bought MORE paper...aiyah! I better start making them so I can stay away from my computers!

