Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

ARRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! 

Only 8 days before CNY and I'm nowhere near being 25% completed. HALP!!!

I have to clean everything in SIGHT...and no cheating! To properly bring in the new energy for the new year, all of the stale crap gotta go, go, go!! For the past two days I have been holed up in the office trying to smack Rich's receptionists in place and I finally got one in shape. Now, I somehow have to work on Grace without her infiltrating my aura as she is the embodinent of yin energy. I know I sound kooky, but when it comes to CNY...this is where I get pretty darn serious!

I have to get a haircut prior to the holiday as it not only represents a new 'me', but the significance of cutting during the festivities is bad luck. Everything has to be clean from top to bottom of your home or else...

Thankfully I have kept up with my cleanings on the regularly basis, but I still have a lot to do especially with the nasty kitchen. Thanks to my stir-frying techniques, it's no surprise to see a nice layer of 'stuff' on the walls. This is the one time where I have a large calendar hung right above the stove to protect the area. Hey, I even foil wrapped my stove! Time to change that as well!!!

You can't begin the cleanings ahead of time which really stinks. Technically, everything would have to be re-washed and cleaned again to ensure clean energy circulation. It would also not be as "new" which would defeat its purpose.

So...I may not be blogging for a few days...but peace out yo!


Posted by lindikins @ 3:42 PM

Comments: