The Fat Dutch Kid
Oh Sexy!
Oh so blogworthy...but he doesn't top the Star Wars kid. LOVE THE EYEBROW!!!!!
'Scuse me while I go and put some Erasure on...
Oh so blogworthy...but he doesn't top the Star Wars kid. LOVE THE EYEBROW!!!!!
'Scuse me while I go and put some Erasure on...
Comments:
Post a Comment
can't possibly comment having once owned a webcam myself.
PS I have two promo photos and a sticker for Mikayla. (Or her Mom...hey, she's a kid, she'll never know...)
WAHOOOOO!!!!
I taught Miki to share, we oughta be okay (NOT!! MINE, MINE, MINE!!!!).
I just Miki if she wanted a TFF sticker. This is her response:
Mom: Would you like a Tears for Fears sticker?
Miki: Why mommy?
Mom: Because my friend is sending it to me. She's very nice and knows that you like Curt and Roland.
Miki: [Nodding] Yes. Thank you. I would like it very much. I can put it next to my Spongebob stickers.
Mom: Okay.
Miki: Are they coming soon?
Mom: No, they're not.
Miki: Awww fishpaste!
I taught Miki to share, we oughta be okay (NOT!! MINE, MINE, MINE!!!!).
I just Miki if she wanted a TFF sticker. This is her response:
Mom: Would you like a Tears for Fears sticker?
Miki: Why mommy?
Mom: Because my friend is sending it to me. She's very nice and knows that you like Curt and Roland.
Miki: [Nodding] Yes. Thank you. I would like it very much. I can put it next to my Spongebob stickers.
Mom: Okay.
Miki: Are they coming soon?
Mom: No, they're not.
Miki: Awww fishpaste!

