HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!
Howdy Y'all!
Gung Hey Fat Choy!
Will blog more later. Need sleep and suffering from severe dry skin. Gotta love it.
Although it'll be a quiet day tomorrow, I can't do any origami 'cuz I can't use scissors tomorrow. Aiyah!
Gung Hey Fat Choy!
Will blog more later. Need sleep and suffering from severe dry skin. Gotta love it.
Although it'll be a quiet day tomorrow, I can't do any origami 'cuz I can't use scissors tomorrow. Aiyah!
Comments:
Post a Comment
Blog hay fat choi?
Sorry.
I sent out some stuff to you today including the Kylie Kwong recipes.
Sorry.
I sent out some stuff to you today including the Kylie Kwong recipes.
Gracias!!!
The recipes will come in handy as I stink in cooking. I can only go so far and I'm totally incapable of making authentic cuisines. They're out of my league and it's evident that I pay no mind to what mom does. I just help with preparation and stuff my face. For the worship, you can get away with buying prepared food and boiling everything.
I still have a little surprise for you and will definitely mail it next week. I finally got my vinyl sleeves and found a box that will fit all of the contents.
;o)
The recipes will come in handy as I stink in cooking. I can only go so far and I'm totally incapable of making authentic cuisines. They're out of my league and it's evident that I pay no mind to what mom does. I just help with preparation and stuff my face. For the worship, you can get away with buying prepared food and boiling everything.
I still have a little surprise for you and will definitely mail it next week. I finally got my vinyl sleeves and found a box that will fit all of the contents.
;o)

