In the Doghouse
Foul mood.
Really nasty mood this week.
New bedroom furniture came, rearranged workstation and tidied up bedroom.
Hideous temperament.
Everyone at home is in the doghouse.
Both kids are in trouble and mum is ignoring both of them.
No dinner.
Both are worried because of hunger.
Tough shit.
Really nasty mood this week.
New bedroom furniture came, rearranged workstation and tidied up bedroom.
Hideous temperament.
Everyone at home is in the doghouse.
Both kids are in trouble and mum is ignoring both of them.
No dinner.
Both are worried because of hunger.
Tough shit.
Comments:
Post a Comment
The life-cycle of a feminist:
Age 13: I am embarassed to have my cramps.
Age 16: How dare you say it must be because it's my time of the month.
Age 19 in Washington: I get no cramps because I have no female organs. If I did, that would be a sign of humanity, and therefore weakness.
Age 27: Yes, I have effing cramps and I'm going to shout it from the treetops and what's your bloody problem huh?!
:)
Age 13: I am embarassed to have my cramps.
Age 16: How dare you say it must be because it's my time of the month.
Age 19 in Washington: I get no cramps because I have no female organs. If I did, that would be a sign of humanity, and therefore weakness.
Age 27: Yes, I have effing cramps and I'm going to shout it from the treetops and what's your bloody problem huh?!
:)

