A Little AWOL This Week -
Okay, I've never followed any TV program as closely as I have with Project Runway. Not only is this the greatest reality show, the contestants are really the ones who are making this show so addictive.
So I will blogging some more soon...
This week is the mid-winter break for the kids (again). So Miki's home. Translation: I'm stuck and I have to pay occasional visits to the office to ensure that no one is gonna rip anybody's head off. New bedroom furniture is being delivered tomorrow as I can no longer sleep on my skanky mattress. It's pretty old and "peed off" by Miki. I've lost count as to HOW many times my kid has her bedwetting accidents on my bed or anywhere else for that matter. BTW, I was told that bedwetting is genetic, so according my mom, it ain't me.
I mustered enough brainpower and rearranged my workstation/desk area today. The original setup was prettier, but not as efficient. The new desktop was in a dire need of necessary applications and antivirus protection software to be installed. As much as I hate the wires prominently displaying on my walls, this new arrangement works so much better. I tried to make it aesthetically pleasing, but this is the best I could do.
OH! Project Runway is now on...gotta go!
So I will blogging some more soon...
This week is the mid-winter break for the kids (again). So Miki's home. Translation: I'm stuck and I have to pay occasional visits to the office to ensure that no one is gonna rip anybody's head off. New bedroom furniture is being delivered tomorrow as I can no longer sleep on my skanky mattress. It's pretty old and "peed off" by Miki. I've lost count as to HOW many times my kid has her bedwetting accidents on my bed or anywhere else for that matter. BTW, I was told that bedwetting is genetic, so according my mom, it ain't me.
I mustered enough brainpower and rearranged my workstation/desk area today. The original setup was prettier, but not as efficient. The new desktop was in a dire need of necessary applications and antivirus protection software to be installed. As much as I hate the wires prominently displaying on my walls, this new arrangement works so much better. I tried to make it aesthetically pleasing, but this is the best I could do.
OH! Project Runway is now on...gotta go!
Comments:
Post a Comment
