Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Monday, February 14, 2005

:oP 

I'm sick.

Can't blog and can't think. Don't even feel like arguing with anyone on the phone to dispute a $15 late fee. You know I'm under the weather if I'm no mood to wage a war over money.

Miki has had a cold for a while and now I'm getting smashed. I guess I really pushed hard to get everything done for CNY, coupled with Miki's birthday and school activities. Now I'm all stuffy, achey and miserable. Oy.

And as my beloved friend Barbara would say, "You're being put down because you need to listen to what your guide is telling you. Pay exceptionally close to your dreams." I will confess, dreams have been pretty interesting this week.

And...Grace has been driving all of us crazy. Ugh.

So having a cold, taking care of a 5 yr old and all of these odd lots in life, I could really use a holiday - BY MYSELF.
Posted by lindikins @ 10:29 PM

Comments:

I hope you're feeling better. I was wicked sick myself last week, but totally tummy issues not cold this time. Bleargh!!!

Haven't chatted in a while - I miss you!

what are you doing the 1st week of may? i want you to visit a lovely stretch of beach in NC & help me with some decorating! =)
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:25 AM
HOLY HANNAH!

My long lost twin is found! With all that time spent in the womb, we are psychically connected.

What's the secret to our formula? We have extremely different tastes in men. We have no worries about stealing each other's man (Dan's a friggen hottie).

Do I hear decorating? Is origami appropriate? No sewing please.
By Blogger lindikins, at 3:17 PM
Sorry to hear it - hubby was officially diagnosed today as having an ear infection - he feels better already because he at least knows what it is now.

Just do what I do and spend half the winter in the bathtub. Natural salt & oil bath bombs only - no bottles of petrochemicals labeled "bubble bath" of course.

Go to my favorite fetish - Lush - (according to the web site they're in NYC at 2165 Broadway and 34th and Broadway) - get yourself a Sakura bath bomb and a bar of Middle Earth Turns To Rock soap - the latter being Moroccan mud infused with patchouli and sandalwood - rub some of that all over you and you'll forget your name.
By Blogger Heather, at 4:48 PM
Wow...you're so right about them bubble baths...it's like pouring fabric softener into the bath water! I was so spoiled with using products from Origins, Lancome and Estee Lauder (only perks I truly enjoyed at work...exclusive access to these outlets) that the cheap stuff found on Wal-Mart is really awful.
By Blogger lindikins, at 12:59 AM