Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Monday, February 28, 2005

Picture Day 

Whoa, and I'm not kidding.

Saturday - I displayed a determined, yet maniacal behavior of getting a majority of my digital pictures organized, printed, uploaded, transferred, burned, and god knows what else I did that night. So much so, I worked on them for 9 hours straight and went to bed 'round 6AM.

Yes, this is what happens when something is sitting on my To-Do List for a few months. When I finally rearranged my workstation, I knew that I had to organize my files properly and update all of my software applications. I got so much stuff done that it was quite unbelievable. As retarded as this sounds, I finally burned my very first CD and figured out some of the bolts and nuts of the process. I've never seen it done and made assumptions based on what I heard from other people. I also had to download the technical manual to understand TERMINOLOGY and some of the processes.

In sum, MS applications SUCK. I had to chuck out a few CD's after a few 'burnt' projects.

I still have a few months worth of pictures to organize, but they're all resident at my laptop. The stupid gizmo doesn't have a burner or a wireless connection that works properly. So, I am still debating whether to borrow my friend's external CD burner or to use those free file transfer websites to get the job done.

Oh well. But there's a lot of progress made!

On that note, I have no longer have any excuses to make for procrastinating!

Lots of emails and 'stuff' to do this week. Will be back..
Posted by lindikins @ 9:05 PM

Comments:

Martha Stewart Magazine used to run the occasional piece on how to create a "home office" space that would drive anyone into OCD, in a very good way. Think lots of vertical filing, expensive Anna Griffin stationery, and storage in storage in storage.
By Blogger Heather, at 6:49 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By Blogger lindikins, at 1:19 PM
Amen!

I wanted to replicate Martha's methods but it would've compromised with my design flaws on the current furniture arrangement!

Anna Griffin stationery would be way too nice for my sloppy and ugly scribbling I do when yapping on the phone. Maybe I should take a pic of how sad this area looks...Plus, I have a BAD habit of leaving everything out in sight until I'm FINISHED with it. So...we're talking clutter everywhere - BAD, BAD FENG SHUI! STAGNANT ENERGY EVERYWHERE!!!
By Blogger lindikins, at 1:21 PM