Ughh...
Every part of my body is sore from all of this vigorous scrub down. Today, I prepared and conducted my worship and now I will be cooking my ass off.
NOW I understand why mom told me not to give birth during the new year's.
Will check in soon...very busy... we celebrated Miki's 5th birthday this past Saturday. We let her loose at Toys R' Us and she did pretty well. She only picked out two toys and we insisted that she grab some more.
I just can't WAIT to get some real sleep!!!
NOW I understand why mom told me not to give birth during the new year's.
Will check in soon...very busy... we celebrated Miki's 5th birthday this past Saturday. We let her loose at Toys R' Us and she did pretty well. She only picked out two toys and we insisted that she grab some more.
I just can't WAIT to get some real sleep!!!
Comments:
Post a Comment
Lindaaaaaaaaa!
Congrats for doing a fantastic job on your cleaning! Dropping you a line to wish you and your wonderful family a fantastic Chinese New Year!
xoxo
Chie
Congrats for doing a fantastic job on your cleaning! Dropping you a line to wish you and your wonderful family a fantastic Chinese New Year!
xoxo
Chie

