Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Apples Don't Fall Far From the Paternal Tree 

Mikayla has a habit of notifying me of her bowel movements...a trait that is coached and reinforced at school to prevent accidents in young children. Ahem.

I noticed that she was in the bathroom for quite a while and I called out to her. She assured me in her cute voice that she was JUST fine...

When she was done, she walked out of the bathroom, pants down, her fanny exposed and holding a bunch of books. Fearing that one book wasn't enough, she brought in three.

Moral of the story? Make use of your personal time wisely.
Posted by lindikins @ 12:57 PM

Comments:

Now that's a story I can appreciate!
HAHAHA
:oD
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:22 PM
Outstanding.
By Blogger Heather, at 8:47 AM