Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Need a Break.. 

I ran myself a bit over, so I'm gonna take a brief nap for a days away from the puter. Will definitely add a few things here and there, but I need SLEEP!

Love y'all!
Posted by lindikins @ 4:02 PM

Comments:

I'll trade you some - I'm getting TOO much sleep and it's just as bad as getting none at all.

I set the alarm clock every morning and always end up shutting it off and going back to sleep.

We live across from a church that has hourly bells so I kind of half wake up and listen to them to see what time it is. This morning I counted them optimistically thinking I had a jump on the day. Nope. I counted twelve.
By Blogger Heather, at 6:13 PM