Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Monday, March 21, 2005

New Look 

Well, everyone's doing it and after viewing a couple of cool ones, I just HAD to change mine. It was starting to bore me, but I wasn't in the mood to fish around for a template. AND...I wanted something green!

I hope Sarah has some time to personally design me a template...I'd love to have one of my very own! Hmm...maybe I'll learn how to make 'em?

Things are both winding up and down here. I should be able to blog on Tuesday. Over at mom's (while doing laundry), I had composed a few interesting passages but haven't completed them yet.
Yup, you guessed it...must be one of those long ones again!
Posted by lindikins @ 12:50 AM

Comments:

Very nice choice - crisp / clean / zen.

To make your own template you'll need to design

1) a background
2) any side graphics (like the large flower on mine)
3) any top bar graphic (as above)
4) a title graphic, if you want one in a groovy font

Then you have to choose your font sizes, styles, and colors for all the different texts (headings, dates, body text, etc)

Maybe try an origami theme - scan in some nice textured paper and use it as your background, then use something like one of the dolls you made me as your top graphic?
By Blogger Heather, at 11:32 AM
I propose a topic for you.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,3604,1442208,00.html
By Blogger Heather, at 6:53 PM
Oh...the secret to this form of art is scanning?

Hmm..learn something new everyday!

Oh...this is rather motivating...there aren't just ONE topic, but a dozen! Gimme a few days to clear my head to think!
By Blogger lindikins, at 8:29 PM