YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
LONDON/BIRMINGHAM:
HERE WE COME!!!!!
HERE WE COME!!!!!
Comments:
Post a Comment
OMG OMG OMG!!!
I still can't believe you are actually coming over to the UK!
The kids are all so excited - hell we all are - it's gonna be GREAT!!
I'm figuring I should catch up on extra sleep now as I doubt any of us will be doing much sleeping whilst you're here! 'lol'
I still can't believe you are actually coming over to the UK!
The kids are all so excited - hell we all are - it's gonna be GREAT!!
I'm figuring I should catch up on extra sleep now as I doubt any of us will be doing much sleeping whilst you're here! 'lol'
You must be singing this song tonight:
http://www2.b3ta.com/birmingham/
or this one:
http://robmanuel.blogspot.com/2005/01/u2-vertigo.html
http://www2.b3ta.com/birmingham/
or this one:
http://robmanuel.blogspot.com/2005/01/u2-vertigo.html
Whilst I was singing Bono's version, Miki is very particular to the second one. After 5 minutes of this repetitive goofiness, I clicked off the laptop and told Miki that the music gave the laptop a headache.
Where do you come up with this great stuff!?!?!??!
Where do you come up with this great stuff!?!?!??!


