Back With a Vengeance
I guess when you've been deprived of anything for too long, the thirst may become insatiable than previously thought.
Now that I'm a bit recovered, I want to eat everything in the house. Leftovers, canned goods (mock food), desserts, sweets and anything that isn't a week old. Oh my god, it's not funny. You would think I'm hypoglycemic or something. After eating a week's worth of god awful congee, Chef Boyardee ROCKS!
The same goes for emailing, blogging and any activity that couldn't be accomplished normally this past month. The only thing this remains untrue for is housecleaning. I think I'm harboring more stale energy than a house made out of a cardboard box.
Unfortunately, with Miki being sick, I can't get too many things done. I will be running around like some crackpot without Zoloft next week. I have to shop for a few items on my trip and it's almost a week away! As we're approaching Day 4 of Miki's illness, I can honestly say I'm ready to go batshit. Although I'm perfectly fine with staying at home most times, it's not cool when you have nothing to eat in the fridge!
Get this, I'm so excited about this trip that I went and bought some luggage online from Overstock.com. A set of 4, dirt cheap and best of all, in red! Yes, I'm nuts like that. Although I do have luggage at home, the zippers were ripped out from our Disney trip last year and I didn't want to risk travelling around London having to duct tape my beloved portmanteau.
Wow, and I get to travel with my BESTEST friend in the whole wide world!
More to come... :o)
Now that I'm a bit recovered, I want to eat everything in the house. Leftovers, canned goods (mock food), desserts, sweets and anything that isn't a week old. Oh my god, it's not funny. You would think I'm hypoglycemic or something. After eating a week's worth of god awful congee, Chef Boyardee ROCKS!
The same goes for emailing, blogging and any activity that couldn't be accomplished normally this past month. The only thing this remains untrue for is housecleaning. I think I'm harboring more stale energy than a house made out of a cardboard box.
Unfortunately, with Miki being sick, I can't get too many things done. I will be running around like some crackpot without Zoloft next week. I have to shop for a few items on my trip and it's almost a week away! As we're approaching Day 4 of Miki's illness, I can honestly say I'm ready to go batshit. Although I'm perfectly fine with staying at home most times, it's not cool when you have nothing to eat in the fridge!
Get this, I'm so excited about this trip that I went and bought some luggage online from Overstock.com. A set of 4, dirt cheap and best of all, in red! Yes, I'm nuts like that. Although I do have luggage at home, the zippers were ripped out from our Disney trip last year and I didn't want to risk travelling around London having to duct tape my beloved portmanteau.
Wow, and I get to travel with my BESTEST friend in the whole wide world!
More to come... :o)
Comments:
Post a Comment
