Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Better 

Miki's better, so I am...

PACKING TONIGHT!!

Okay, now I know why Ching thought it was unnecessary to check in my luggage and those nifty compact carry-on uprights would do the job. After all, we're both about the same size and we could share just about everything, why pack so much?

After rummaging through the mass crap I've accumulated over the past 8 months (at home), I have come to realize that feng shui decluttering needs to be done on a bi-annual basis. I seriously have punted a TON of stuff last summer and I made numerous trips to Goodwill with fully loaded shopping bags.

But it appears that I underestimated everything. Because Miki was ill this week, I decided to give my home a looksee for items I can give away as gifts. Amazingly enough, I found a ton of great items I had bought in the previous years, but never sent to Sarah & Andy. It wasn't a massive effort to find these items either. Thanks to my organization skills, I had kept these things in areas where I would continually access them. From time to time, I would always come across these items and say to myself, I'll find a day to send it to her.

Yeah right. Me, the ultimate lazy-ass procrastinator. Love that crunch.

So I'm packing some of the things and realize just now that more than half of the stuff in my bag is for the Ridgard dynasty. I just hope they like it! If I take all of their stuff out, then all I really do need is my 21 inch carry-on! Even with all of my beauty supplies and the extra whatnot, Ching's right!

The last time I did something similar was back in 2001 when I visited LA. I brought my medium sized suitcase and half of the contents went to Georgie!

FIVE MORE DAYS TO GO!!!

WAHOOOOOOOO!!!!

P.S. While I go to the UK and act inappropriately, please send all emails to my yahoo account: bunnywatt@yahoo.com. I don't have any clue what my password is for my RCN account so I won't be responding until I get back!!!!

:oD
Posted by lindikins @ 1:00 AM

Comments:

Don't worry about packing the kitchen sink - this is the land of BOOTS, after all :)


(going from Washington DC's CVS stores to Britain's Boots was like going from a '78 Ford Pinto to a 2005 BMW)
By Blogger Heather, at 7:07 AM
Whew...I just finished dismantling my sink! Oh wait, you mean to tell me that I didn't need to pack that?

Good to know that Boots will my number one reliable source for personal needs in the UK. I think I'm gonna buy everyone's souvenirs there too. Oh look! An authentic Cadbury Chocolate Bar! Not the crap sold in the US made by Hershey's.

Erm, I didn't think egg tarts and bacon went together, but if I'm ravished, it's all the same!
By Blogger lindikins, at 8:54 PM