Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Day 4.29 

Okay, I'm ready to throw in the towel and put myself in a straight jacket.

I can't stand another day of Miki being sick. Getting her to take her meds, making her spit up phlegm and blowing out her nose is wearing me out. Believe it or not, the latter two doesn't igg me quite as much, it's getting her to take the much needed nasty anti-biotics is transforming us into ogres.

Oh the joys of being a mom.

With her being so ill and me being susceptible of catching this NASTY virus...I'm afraid it may ruin my journey next week.

So, I will go to Sarah's absolutely prepared. I am bringing a life-time supply of ibuprofen, the necessary dosages of Biaxin and a vapor patch. Goddammit, nothing is getting in the way of me going to this concert!!!!! ARF! ARF! ARF!
Posted by lindikins @ 12:49 PM

Comments: