Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Finally! 

I was given an opportunity to join a creative writing forum and the prospect of writing is very new to me. Although I've written stuff in the past, I've never really completed anything. So, the most I've gotten around in my adult life are those nasty-grams at work - HAH!

Plus, it's actually out on the web for people to read. Another new thing for me. :)

I started the first few paragraphs last week and had to stop...I think it was because I composed the piece a little too late at night and I had to get up to do some serious faxing for mom first thing in the morning. Unfortunately with all of the hustle and bustle, I had forgotten the conclusion of the story. So, I decided to scrap it and compose another one mentally.

Problem is, I couldn't remember how it began. Now I had two little stories, one with a beginning and one with an ending.

Typical of me to be so absent-minded, eh?

So I did the logical thing, put two and two together. You can read it here:

A Second Chance

Check out the other compositions by the members in the forum. Check back frequently to see new stuff or if you're interested in writing too. Knowing YOU dimwads out there, you just love to read my blog and HATE to comment. How come you're not like that in real life? ROFL! Just kidding!

Smack me in the forehead with a wet teabag, would ya? ;)
Posted by lindikins @ 12:38 AM

Comments: