Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Thursday, April 21, 2005

In Just a Few 

In a few hours, I will be visiting England once again and become deliriously happy and goofy for the next week and a half. I still can't believe that I'm embarking on this trip and to me, it's still too damn good to be true.

Well, my brain cells were rewired and I was all over the place this week. Now that I'm calming down a bit, I'm going to get my beauty sleep now and enjoy my last night snuggling up with my baby before she'll realize that mummy won't be home for a while. She will certainly be heartbroken, but I really do need this mental vacation.

As Heather said (put) it best, I'm getting ready to go over to recenter myself.

This journey should prove to be very interesting. Never in my travels have I been this anxious, excited and flustered. I usually come and go as I please, not missing a single heartbeat. There really something very special about this one which is making me appear to be such a wackadoo. Even blogging proved to be a challenge (with the exception of the phallic entry!).

Ciao!
Posted by lindikins @ 12:43 AM

Comments: