Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Monday, April 11, 2005

Shucks 

Miki is sick again. This time, some upper respiratory infection which means 3-4 days worth of screaming and yelling at each other over meds. My kid HATES medicine, no matter HOW good it tastes. I still remember the crummy old days where my cough and antibiotic syrup tasted like anti-freeze. Now they have it in a variety of fruit flavors AND in dissolvable tablets.

Soon, they'll be transdermal and the kids will stick them on like a patch. Band-aids does wonders to kids. The effect of instant gratification is appealing, so we stock up at every given moment.

Things we do for our kids.
Posted by lindikins @ 5:19 AM

Comments:

Ugggg...

I'm impressed that you look so highly to me especially now that my brain isn't exactly 'functioning'. You do realize that I have a tendency to talk outta my butthole since I'm surrounded by Nickelodeon characters and a couple yahoos at school.

Let me get a cup of coffee and we'll chat!
By Blogger lindikins, at 9:19 AM