Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Friday, May 06, 2005

Back from Myrtle Beach 

Back from the Carolinas and don't really plan on going back unless I have to 'claim' furniture...we saw a large store that said, "Unclaimed Furniture".

Anyhoo, my laptop got hacked and I'm trying to fix it. Doesn't seem to be working...yuck. I got a big job ahead of me and hopefully Ron-Ron will come to my rescue (as he always does!).

Last but not least, I will be backtracking my UK travel stories. I will somehow organize the content so that it falls on the blog chronologically - ooh, ah...my brain has to work now.

So, I will be off in dreamland and wake up replenished with mindful of creative writing energy. Hopefully I'll be funny enough to keep y'all entertained.

Shit, going from the British culture to the Southern mannerisms is putting my internal system into some serious shock.

BAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Ciao for now...
Posted by lindikins @ 11:54 PM

Comments:

Oh all right...I'm a sucker for you!
By Blogger lindikins, at 11:28 PM