CLOSEST THING TO HEAVEN! Birmingham Gig 4/25/04
Knackered Curt trying to seat himself on the same level as I...and he thought I was from Birmingham! (OY!!!)
P.S. - He thought Mikayla had awful taste since she adores Roland. He made a point to say that he'd have to do something about that.
P.S. - He thought Mikayla had awful taste since she adores Roland. He made a point to say that he'd have to do something about that.
Comments:
Post a Comment
BTW - Curt is not a little guy (about 5'9" and athletically built)...it's just that I was sitting on the armrest and he was trying to prop himself at my level. It's pretty funny how I appeared 'bigger' than him. But dammit...HE'S HOT!
I know the difference between his genuine "I am happy to meet this person" face and his "dear god kill me now" face. This is his "I am happy to meet this person" face.
Phew! What a relief!
I was terribly awkward that night, I didn't want to come off as the irritating and effing fan. My face is a bit red thanks to the Smirnoff Ice I chugged down whilst screaming like a banshee. It appears to be an uncommon practice in Brum as well as dancing. The audience was a proper one, I can see them with buttered crumpets on their left hand and a pint of Foster's on the other.
I was terribly awkward that night, I didn't want to come off as the irritating and effing fan. My face is a bit red thanks to the Smirnoff Ice I chugged down whilst screaming like a banshee. It appears to be an uncommon practice in Brum as well as dancing. The audience was a proper one, I can see them with buttered crumpets on their left hand and a pint of Foster's on the other.

