Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Friday, May 20, 2005

Heather's Not The Only One 

I've been behind on emails, CD projects, home stuff, school activities, and enhancements for my digital pictures. I've blogged my butt off and now, I'm gonna take a wee break. I'm trying to finish it up so I can close this chapter and print out the contents for my travel scrapbook.

I need to focus on helping out my bridal buddy, so I'll check back some time next week. Hopefully I'll finish up my UK piece and get around to Lisa's wedding - now that was FUN!

Cheerio for now!
xoxoxo
Posted by lindikins @ 9:52 PM

Comments:

Haha - how ironic - my goal is to get through all the to do list SO THAT I can blog! :)

See ya soon!
By Blogger Heather, at 5:35 AM