Here's My Little Girl

Here's Mikayla as a flower girl - one hand holding her flower ball, the other, holding an electronic game
This was taken earlier in the morning before she turned into one of Satan's minions at the ceremony.
Somehow I managed to squelch a nice chunk of money for the opening-door ceremony. At least I'm still good for something!
Comments:
Post a Comment
"Satan's minions?"
My wedding day was also my flower girl's 3rd birthday.
Nuff said.
My wedding day was also my flower girl's 3rd birthday.
Nuff said.
Your wedding is NOTHING compared to the stress levels in Jessica's wedding. Heck, you had it all down, it was only a matter of execution. Everyone else in your wedding had other ideas about what to do with the reception!
But we pulled it off...we made absolutely sure that you relaxed and chilled while we do the work and worrying for you. Interestingly enough, everyone was extremely confident in pulling it off for you - thanks to the Type A personalities you attract. The good thing about you was that you were WILLING to relinquish control to eliminate stress. Otherwise, you'd be bouncing the walls. But overall, you knew what you wanted, brought the stuff you needed and made our lives easier. Jessie didn't have a To-Do list and was going on with something new every day. It's a good thing that I'm not employed!
The best part? All of the extra stuff we got went to you!! Call it a shower and wedding combo!
Southern drawls? Honey, I love you, but NOTHING cuts it like London eye candy. After Rachelle picked up the Southern dweeb who corrected ME for pronouncing Anthony (AN-tho-nee) as opposed to ANT-en-ee, that was it for me. However, if were in TX, I'd be more inclined to visit you (and Claudia - especially since she described her beautiful house!).
But we pulled it off...we made absolutely sure that you relaxed and chilled while we do the work and worrying for you. Interestingly enough, everyone was extremely confident in pulling it off for you - thanks to the Type A personalities you attract. The good thing about you was that you were WILLING to relinquish control to eliminate stress. Otherwise, you'd be bouncing the walls. But overall, you knew what you wanted, brought the stuff you needed and made our lives easier. Jessie didn't have a To-Do list and was going on with something new every day. It's a good thing that I'm not employed!
The best part? All of the extra stuff we got went to you!! Call it a shower and wedding combo!
Southern drawls? Honey, I love you, but NOTHING cuts it like London eye candy. After Rachelle picked up the Southern dweeb who corrected ME for pronouncing Anthony (AN-tho-nee) as opposed to ANT-en-ee, that was it for me. However, if were in TX, I'd be more inclined to visit you (and Claudia - especially since she described her beautiful house!).

