Today's Kodak Moment...

For Dona - sharing some of the robust tulips taken at the Tamworth Castle grounds. They may not be my flowers, but it makes a great wallpaper on the desktop!
Comments:
Post a Comment
Fanastic!
Thanks Linda for thinking of me.
BTW, if I knock on your door and ask nicely can I get invited to see your pics too (England)?
I'll show you mine, if you show me yours. ;) (Mine are from 1991, tho)
Thanks Linda for thinking of me.
BTW, if I knock on your door and ask nicely can I get invited to see your pics too (England)?
I'll show you mine, if you show me yours. ;) (Mine are from 1991, tho)
Gotcha babes! You're welcome here anytime!
I originally had a pic of Curt and I as my wallpaper, but it became a bit much as I have 17" monitor and I don't really like looking at myself. So I replaced it with these lovely flowers instead - mucho better! Although I don't mind looking at Curt's pic...
I originally had a pic of Curt and I as my wallpaper, but it became a bit much as I have 17" monitor and I don't really like looking at myself. So I replaced it with these lovely flowers instead - mucho better! Although I don't mind looking at Curt's pic...

