Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Withdrawals 

  • Big time.
  • I really, really, really miss the UK. I really, really, really want to go back.
  • Ching and I are leaving silly messages about how we can repackage ourselves in a fedex box and ship our asses over.
  • I'm dying for a bottle of ready-to-drink Ribena.
  • Craving for a proper cup of British tea.
  • On top of that, Ching's trying to relocate and find a position out in London.
THAT'S HOW MUCH WE LOVE THE UK!!!!!

Boohoo. Excuse me while I go wallow in my misery.

(wahhhh!)
Posted by lindikins @ 8:35 PM

Comments:

Don't worry, it'll still be here when the end-of-summer e-saver fares go on sale.
By Blogger Heather, at 7:22 AM
WHATDYA TAWKIN ABOUT? WE'RE BOTH MOVING INTO YOUR LIVING ROOM!!!!!
By Blogger lindikins, at 3:05 PM
Who needs sleep when you're happy?!!

BRING ON THE RIBENA!
By Blogger lindikins, at 11:26 AM