Ebay-by Sitting
Every six months, I go into a whack phase where I just HAVE to buy cosmetics. It's a stupid mental disease I have, and the compulsion to buy is rather strong. I used to hop over to the Estee Lauder Outlet near my company for a 'fix', but because I'm no longer an employee, the benefits can't be reaped.
So, what do I do? Check out ebay. Because some of the products are just dirt cheap, it gives me an opportunity to test them and decide whether I should continue buying them. Oh bad...
But that's not all...I have recently discovered Creme de la Mer and it could eventually blow out my budget. I've always wanted to try it just to check out the hype, but never had the willpower to do so. Since ebay sellers were offering deluxe samples up for sale...why not?
The stuff is to die for. I don't think I've found a better product and I'm still trying to determine whether it's really worth the $110 for a puny 1 oz. I really do think the lines around my eyes are minimized, resolves dry patches I have on my cheeks and it smells like my mom's Chinese cold cream.
OMG - I'm sort of glad that I didn't discover ebay sooner...who knows what sort of damage I could've done years ago. It wouldn't be a surprise if my feedback was 1,000 based on purchases alone!
So, what do I do? Check out ebay. Because some of the products are just dirt cheap, it gives me an opportunity to test them and decide whether I should continue buying them. Oh bad...
But that's not all...I have recently discovered Creme de la Mer and it could eventually blow out my budget. I've always wanted to try it just to check out the hype, but never had the willpower to do so. Since ebay sellers were offering deluxe samples up for sale...why not?
The stuff is to die for. I don't think I've found a better product and I'm still trying to determine whether it's really worth the $110 for a puny 1 oz. I really do think the lines around my eyes are minimized, resolves dry patches I have on my cheeks and it smells like my mom's Chinese cold cream.
OMG - I'm sort of glad that I didn't discover ebay sooner...who knows what sort of damage I could've done years ago. It wouldn't be a surprise if my feedback was 1,000 based on purchases alone!
Comments:
Post a Comment
Oh dear, do I have to send you the Neal's Yard Remedies book of recepies?
It's bad...I bought over $100 of total bullshit. I think I'm just gonna have to block ebay out altogether!!!

