Footnote: Day 2 of UK Travel
THIS IS HOW PEEPS GET MOTION SICKNESS IN THE UK -
Roundabout in England
Hey, I don't make this stuff up!
Roundabout in England
Hey, I don't make this stuff up!
:oX
EDIT: Sorry, the link wasn't working earlier...try again!
Comments:
Post a Comment
Our equivalent of the "Wall Street asshole" in Washington was the kids at college (GWU) who would "forget" to take their Capitol Hill or White House ID badges off after their shift was done. So they'd be sure to sit in a prominent noticeable seat in the lecture hall with their badge flashing around their necks.
As in NYC, having a Capitol Hill access pass really means nothing. Hell, I've still got a Smithsonian one somewhere.
As in NYC, having a Capitol Hill access pass really means nothing. Hell, I've still got a Smithsonian one somewhere.
LOL! And people wondered why I didn't rent a car during my 1991 trip. They honestly could not understand why I prefered to take the tube or walk.
And when I asked them if they had ever traveled to or known anyone who has ever traveled to England, they always replied, "No. So?"
A picture truly is worth a thousand words.
And when I asked them if they had ever traveled to or known anyone who has ever traveled to England, they always replied, "No. So?"
A picture truly is worth a thousand words.
EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD!!
(Aiyah. Linda will not stop...ACK!)
(Aiyah. Linda will not stop...ACK!)

