Karmic Dog Poop
Oh my, where have the days gone by?
To some extent, time moves either quickly or slowly depending on your mood. The past few days has been totally fecal and yielded myself towards sulking. Seems that lots of sulking can make time go by pretty fast...time to let up, I guess.
Recently I have been positioned to be some kind of support system, which in turn, is wearing me out. Not only am I being saturated with so much negativity from people, the yin energy dominates my body by plaguing me with nasty mini migraines. Ugh.
Yeah, you could say that I'm a tad bit tired of being everybody's shoulder, "convenient friend", or better yet, bitch. Oddly enough, the miserable lot of people have been hunting and ringing me up with their suffering and grievances. Do I have a sign on my forehead that says, "Sucker Available this Week"? Since April, this is the first week I have to myself. Instead of clearing out my To-Do lists or dusting around the apartment, I am forced to shovel everyone's psychological shit. Rich defied evolution by morphing into a Cro-Magnon. With sticks and flints, he went off on his primitive tirade regarding hospital politics, colleagues and receptionists.
The worst part? Two more whackos are trying to smother me with their woes. I managed to evade one by calling myself on my landline to interrupt the conversation via call waiting.
Yeesh, talk about stepping on some serious karmic dog poop.
To some extent, time moves either quickly or slowly depending on your mood. The past few days has been totally fecal and yielded myself towards sulking. Seems that lots of sulking can make time go by pretty fast...time to let up, I guess.
Recently I have been positioned to be some kind of support system, which in turn, is wearing me out. Not only am I being saturated with so much negativity from people, the yin energy dominates my body by plaguing me with nasty mini migraines. Ugh.
Yeah, you could say that I'm a tad bit tired of being everybody's shoulder, "convenient friend", or better yet, bitch. Oddly enough, the miserable lot of people have been hunting and ringing me up with their suffering and grievances. Do I have a sign on my forehead that says, "Sucker Available this Week"? Since April, this is the first week I have to myself. Instead of clearing out my To-Do lists or dusting around the apartment, I am forced to shovel everyone's psychological shit. Rich defied evolution by morphing into a Cro-Magnon. With sticks and flints, he went off on his primitive tirade regarding hospital politics, colleagues and receptionists.
The worst part? Two more whackos are trying to smother me with their woes. I managed to evade one by calling myself on my landline to interrupt the conversation via call waiting.
Yeesh, talk about stepping on some serious karmic dog poop.
Comments:
Post a Comment
You're telling me; the wackos have come out of the woodwork like the worms they are this week. Must be lunar.
Then kick off those soiled shoes and toss them aside! Maybe you need to run barefoot for a while.
Hmmm...those Joan & Davids are lookin' good at DSW...

