Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Not the Real Mikayla... 


Jess & Miki - AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
Posted by lindikins @ 10:17 PM

Comments:

Don't you just love photos of the bride with the flower girl. Oh, my teeth hurt.

And is this the wedding with the handfasting ceremony?
By Blogger Dona Cox, at 12:51 PM
Nope...that's in 3 weeks over in UK. I really, really, really wanted to go and was hoping that Ching would get a job offer this month and move her ass out there.

Then again, us Chinese folks aren't too keen with Druids and mysticism. Having a typical tea ceremony alone would have you pulling your hair out. This was the 2nd wedding I assisted in May and a HUGE one. My girlfriend had just finished building her house and the grass hadn't been put down yet. I was running around trying to help her get a ton of stuff that should have been done months ago. Veddy stressful...but it was a wonderful wedding.

The reason for the delay (even though it was planned WAY ahead of time) was primarily because the bride didn't want to impose anything on anyone. I just took it upon myself and harrassed her every day to tell me what needed to be done - and insisted that she loop in her bridal party for help. Plus, she was dependent on her fiance to get certain things completed, so without the first or second steps completed, there was no way to proceed forward.

If it weren't for the extra help, I don't know if we would've made it!

I'm still recovering from this wedding...
By Blogger lindikins, at 11:10 AM