Prada & Catch-up
I guess after having a spent of month of callibrating my internal system from all of this wedding and travelling madness, today is my first official day where I got up to get my errands done. Instead of procrastinating and rationalizing on certain tasks, I went ahead and cleared out my desks and garbage pails. All bills have been paid up to date and now I'm going to head over the office and wield my baton once again. It seems that the operational aspect in the medical office has broken down and I am called in to readjust the settings - basically, to be a bitch.
Because my sole concentration has been on my two bridal buddies in May, I haven't done any 'unnecessary' shopping for myself and was on the lookout for all things appropriate for the wedding. Now that the deal is sealed, I was online last night for a couple hours trying to decide which Prada messenger bag I really, really wanted. It stinks because I find a bunch of them online for $200 and question its authenticity (they go for $550+). Then there are numerous choices where I can't decide between black, pink, or baby blue. Ebay offers these puppies at the cheapest price, but can I really put my money into it?
Aiyah. Headache. I can't justify paying retail, yet I don't want to carry a knockoff. If I wanted a knockoff, all I have to do is go over to Chinatown and someone will offer it behind closed doors - much like the sting operation over in Scotland when you want to purchase bootleg software. I have a serious weakness for handbags and I can't help myself. I'm surprised I never put myself in debt buying these things...then again, I have always been fairly sensible and even cheap when it comes to money. This is usually what happens when your parents threaten to marry you off in lieu of obtaining a college education. So, I have to find means to funding my own education.
So, whatdya think?
Pink
Black
Blue
Or you can give me a reason NOT to buy it. It's very likely I'll purchase the black one as my temptation to shop is analogous to a really bad itch. I'm pathetic, I know. I just bid on a bunch of completely useless and stupid items on ebay simply because I "need" to shop. The only reason why I'm enthralled with this bag is its practicality and durability - it holds extremely well to abuse and I can fit my entire sink in it as well.
Oh, will probably finish up my UK blogging - I'm still amazed y'all actually read it!! I was informed that it was a good way to pass the time during conference calls...
Because my sole concentration has been on my two bridal buddies in May, I haven't done any 'unnecessary' shopping for myself and was on the lookout for all things appropriate for the wedding. Now that the deal is sealed, I was online last night for a couple hours trying to decide which Prada messenger bag I really, really wanted. It stinks because I find a bunch of them online for $200 and question its authenticity (they go for $550+). Then there are numerous choices where I can't decide between black, pink, or baby blue. Ebay offers these puppies at the cheapest price, but can I really put my money into it?
Aiyah. Headache. I can't justify paying retail, yet I don't want to carry a knockoff. If I wanted a knockoff, all I have to do is go over to Chinatown and someone will offer it behind closed doors - much like the sting operation over in Scotland when you want to purchase bootleg software. I have a serious weakness for handbags and I can't help myself. I'm surprised I never put myself in debt buying these things...then again, I have always been fairly sensible and even cheap when it comes to money. This is usually what happens when your parents threaten to marry you off in lieu of obtaining a college education. So, I have to find means to funding my own education.
So, whatdya think?
Pink
Black
Blue
Or you can give me a reason NOT to buy it. It's very likely I'll purchase the black one as my temptation to shop is analogous to a really bad itch. I'm pathetic, I know. I just bid on a bunch of completely useless and stupid items on ebay simply because I "need" to shop. The only reason why I'm enthralled with this bag is its practicality and durability - it holds extremely well to abuse and I can fit my entire sink in it as well.
Oh, will probably finish up my UK blogging - I'm still amazed y'all actually read it!! I was informed that it was a good way to pass the time during conference calls...
Comments:
Post a Comment
Blue and if you're willing to wait my husband can get you one for £3 and a packet of fags :)
How long?!!! Sounds like a deal...
I like the blue as well, but then I am biased.
"How long" depends on where the purse sellers are hiding from the Trading Standards people this week.
I just realized that I already have 3 pink bags and should definitely consider the blue one...
This is an awful addiction.
This is an awful addiction.

