Sarah's Plugged Tear Duct Theory
Unfortunately, first impressions can really be a lasting one.
After Richard had long gone home and we were getting settled in, I had ranted about his BO to everyone (UGH!). Andy was able to substantiate my claim since he had gotten a whiff of it when Richard passed by him coming into the house. Andy's well over 6 feet tall and (Richard stands at approximately 5'7") is accustomed to seeing the top of my head.
Somehow the topic of Richard's extreme red-eye was brought about and he had explained to the couple that his tear ducts were blocked. As a result, he had never cried since he was a child. He's supposed to lubricate his eyes with tear drops but he was too lazy to do anything about it.
Okay...
Oh, now I remember why it was discussed. Presumably, Ching was concerned with Richard having woken up at some ungodly hour to fetch us at Heathrow and appeared sleep-deprived.
While we were joshing around about poor Richard, Sarah came up with a hysterical theory regarding his signature BO - maybe it's because his tear ducts are clogged that his tears has to come out of him somehow!
He always appear sopping wet and trust me, it has NOTHING to do with the rain or the muggy weather!!! So if the tear ducts can somehow get unblocked, then it won't have to ooze out of his pores!
OMG - we're bad.
However, he might not need to sweat so much if he would wear a lighter jacket. When I first met him in January, he wore the same down coat in our frigid 10 degree weather. If I donned the same pea coat during our initial meeting to the UK (in April/May), then people would conclude how I must indeed be suffering some chronic illness in the head.
After Richard had long gone home and we were getting settled in, I had ranted about his BO to everyone (UGH!). Andy was able to substantiate my claim since he had gotten a whiff of it when Richard passed by him coming into the house. Andy's well over 6 feet tall and (Richard stands at approximately 5'7") is accustomed to seeing the top of my head.
Somehow the topic of Richard's extreme red-eye was brought about and he had explained to the couple that his tear ducts were blocked. As a result, he had never cried since he was a child. He's supposed to lubricate his eyes with tear drops but he was too lazy to do anything about it.
Okay...
Oh, now I remember why it was discussed. Presumably, Ching was concerned with Richard having woken up at some ungodly hour to fetch us at Heathrow and appeared sleep-deprived.
While we were joshing around about poor Richard, Sarah came up with a hysterical theory regarding his signature BO - maybe it's because his tear ducts are clogged that his tears has to come out of him somehow!
He always appear sopping wet and trust me, it has NOTHING to do with the rain or the muggy weather!!! So if the tear ducts can somehow get unblocked, then it won't have to ooze out of his pores!
OMG - we're bad.
However, he might not need to sweat so much if he would wear a lighter jacket. When I first met him in January, he wore the same down coat in our frigid 10 degree weather. If I donned the same pea coat during our initial meeting to the UK (in April/May), then people would conclude how I must indeed be suffering some chronic illness in the head.
Comments:
Post a Comment
