A Helpful NYC Tip -
If you see an empty subway car, RUN your ass over to the next one --
A homeless individual in dire need of ablutions is slumbering in it.
A homeless individual in dire need of ablutions is slumbering in it.
Comments:
Post a Comment
I'm like a bum magnet on trains.
I can be on a 6 train car that holds 1200 people and I WILL sit down next to the guy who showered at a shelter last August.
I can be on a 6 train car that holds 1200 people and I WILL sit down next to the guy who showered at a shelter last August.
oh - wee treat for you -
http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2005/07_july/14/bbc1_autumn2005_part2.pdf
go to page 6.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2005/07_july/14/bbc1_autumn2005_part2.pdf
go to page 6.
You Bum Magnet,
Me Geek Magnet.
NO kidding.
Me Geek Magnet.
NO kidding.
TREAT?? I can't see it over here! Must tell me all about it! Have you read Dickens' version yet?
http://solo2.abac.com/themole/
Scroll down to "have you seen this man"?
Book - not yet :)
Scroll down to "have you seen this man"?
Book - not yet :)

