Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Monday, July 18, 2005

How YOU Doing? 

For those of you who wonder WHY I am sporadically blogging, there are two reasons:

UNO - I am uninspired. I used to read Heather's blog first thing in the AM and digest it. Now I revert back to reading the news which doesn't have much flavor.

DOS - I have been stuck in the office fixing broken processes and screaming at the staff. The girl whom we hired to replace psycho Grace, is screwing everything up. Not only does she lack common sense, but ironically, her name's Grace too.

Bottom Line: Do NOT hire anyone whose name is Grace.
Posted by lindikins @ 1:51 AM

Comments:

Maybe someone named Mary will eat her.
By Blogger Heather, at 3:23 PM