Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Monday, July 18, 2005

Me and My Pen Pals 

It's quite obvious how I get along with folks fabulously - especially those who live far away. It all starts with one letter, phone call or email and woosh! I've got buddies everywhere. It's a knack I possess and a necessary Fidelity skill. Because the main headquarters is located in Boston, most of our business partners can only be accessed by means of the phone or email. Therefore, you need to build up those relationships to get the job done.

Well, since I've mentioned many folks here in this blog, let me introduce you Lori:

About 12 years ago, I had an English pen pal from Cheltenham, Catherine, whom I corresponded quite frequently. Although I had never met her, she had the most quaint handwriting I've seen on paper. Interestingly enough, she and Lori were close friends and mutually set us up as pen pals around the same time. Luckily for me, I had the privilege of getting mail from both sides of the Atlantic.

Lori and I continued to keep in touch while Catherine dropped off the face of the earth. Throughout the years, we've provided each other with little updates here and there. She's sweet, artistic and a lot of fun. But you absolutely MUST see her photography, it is stunning and breathtaking. She captures fleeting moments at angles and perspectives with such emotional integrity. Really, she's worth all of the money in the world.

http://www.lballardphoto.com/index.html

A few years ago, she had a wedding portraitures posted on the site with fantastic candid moments captured on film. If we were living in Tampa, I'd love for her to take b/w pictures of Mikayla. I'd have a Mikayla shrine built just for that purpose!!!

Have a looksee and enjoy!
Posted by lindikins @ 6:14 PM

Comments: