Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Thursday, July 28, 2005

One of the Lousiest Parental Jobs 

...having to sharpen crayons.
Posted by lindikins @ 6:25 PM

Comments:

The glamorous life of a webmaster:

sifting through rambling emails from bipolar artists, men who don't know they're gay, and a documentary filmmaker basing his work on his belief that some song or other is a coded message about the scientific path to time travel and wanting to interview the blokes on film to get them to confess to their knowledge and experiences in the same.
By Blogger Heather, at 4:27 PM
Just wanted you to know that I'm watching rugby, which is a game played by virile Englishmen in their twenties, where they try to stop the other team from scoring by grabbing their opponents' tight shorts and pulling them down.

Makes you want to stand up and sing "God Save the Queen"
By Blogger Heather, at 10:50 AM
For moments like these, it's best viewed at home - zoom shots have an uncanny effect in living room telly.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Are ye gonna have another blog? ;)
By Blogger lindikins, at 12:03 AM
I'm in a writing mood of sorts, but I have no interest as of now in rekindling the blog. I'm a bit too raw and quick to anger where certain things are concerned (finances, webmaster annoyances, the fact that I am about to pass my second anniversary here and I'm looking back at two years of being treated with utter ignorance, disrespect, and mockery by a country I've pledged my life to).

Of course, I'm also premenstrual, so everything I discussed above is in my head.

:)
By Blogger Heather, at 6:48 PM