Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Saturday, August 13, 2005

I know I'm Sick When... 

30 seconds of brushing, I realized that I was using my kid's Spongebob Squarepants Bubblegum flavored toothpaste.

On Biaxin for the next few days and complete telly indulgence for the next few days.
Posted by lindikins @ 11:48 AM

Comments:

Funny, but one of the things that the Brits find very distasteful about the US is that pharmaceutical companies are allowed to advertise prescription drugs to the general public. (Celebrex, Allegra, etc.) Here that is actually illegal outside the medical profession.

I suppose it has a point to a certain extent, but I've experienced firsthand how unprepared the medical establishment here (the NHS) is when you arrive educated about your own condition and wanting to control your own course of treatment. They view you and your knowledge as a threat. And rightfully so.
By Blogger Heather, at 4:30 PM
GIMME VALIUM!!!!!
By Blogger lindikins, at 2:07 AM