Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Leave Me Alone! 

Remember back in the 80's when Wham!'s George Michael popularized his "LEAVE ME ALONE" t-shirt in the video, "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go"?

Well, today, I really wanted one of those.

There's some strange phenomenon going on this household where every individual, here and far, feel the need to bug the shit outta me. I'm in bed and a wacko "friend" hounds me down on the phone just to chat - again - and she can't shut up. Then mum comes in, barges into my apartment, demands why my home was struck by a tornado, clamors around the kitchen and complains how I haven't eatened in 10 months. Then she proceeds to boil a kettle full of water and leaves my apartment shortly thereafter, leaving me the unpleasant task of hauling my ass out of the bedroom to shut it off.

Whatever. It isn't as though I was going to make myself a cup of herbal tea. By my standards, that stuff is disgusting and not tea at all. Why I need boiled water is beyond me.

Then Mikayla decides to stomp around the apartment like a dinosaur and chats with me while I'm trying to sleep. Dad comes home whining about his busy and bustling day at the office and I'm STILL trying to get some sleep.

What the sh%^@ is up with everyone? It's almost as though everyone thinks I'm not quite sick enough to sleeping my ass off or something. The damn phone keeps ringing off the hook and my mother is still yelling at me for not eating. She has a habit of calling me when I'm asleep rather than being awake.

I dunno about you, the last time I checked, I never had an eating disorder. If anything, I just look scrawny because of the weight I lost back in April from the stomach virus and the food poisoning. I hate to be hungry. I can't starve for the life of me.

So I drag my ass over to mum's to pick up Mikayla - there mom goes again with her tirade about my imaginative eating disorder. Maybe I can put on the pounds if I didn't have everyone bugging the heck outta me? My head's stuffed up, I sound like Harvey Fierstein, and haven't left my apartment since Friday. I must be looking good for everyone to think that I'm not really that sick.

Oh brother.
Posted by lindikins @ 9:27 PM

Comments:

What the shite is up with everyone?

Look out the window dear.

See that big white ball in the sky?

That is the most vicious full moon in years.


(aaaaaaaaah, she says)
By Blogger Heather, at 3:56 PM
AND HOW!

You are so not kidding!!!!

Today's the 15th of the month on the lunar calendar...ARGHHH!!

FULL MOON = FREAKISH WACKADOOS!
By Blogger lindikins, at 5:10 PM
I have picked fights with everyone but my mother in law and my cat in the past 48 hours.

Thank god it's not PMS plus a full moon. I think you'd end up seeing me on "Cops".
By Blogger Heather, at 5:03 PM
Likewise. I've picked a fight with everyone including the telemarketer on the phone.
By Blogger lindikins, at 6:47 PM