Ten of Pentacles - Linder's Version

Here is the place where the total mind dump takes no form or shape. Call it Verbal cubism!

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Hugs 

Mikayla walked over to me just now and gave me a tight-gripped bear hug right on my head. It was sweet.

I asked her to go and give daddy one and she politely declined. Batting her long lashes and casting me a cute glare, she said, "No mommy. He's really greasy like fried chicken."

OMG!
Posted by lindikins @ 6:52 PM

Comments:

I can picture that smirk and those dimples. She's too cute!
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:08 PM
I don't know why you like her so much, especially she's crazy over Vinny.
By Blogger lindikins, at 11:37 PM
Needless to say, Vincent likes Miki a lot too. He looks forward to reading new entries and looking for pictures of your daughter.
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:01 PM