I'm Off...
as always.
Will be working on a lengthy email minutes of last week's discussion as the changes in the school were not immediate until I voiced my concerns to the Teacher's Assistant. What pisses me off more than anything is the mere fact of how action is taken only after I yell.
What the fook.
There's no need for it. I did some serious homework and looped Helen into my conversations last night. I'm ready for battle - even though there's very little I can do in terms of threatening and the sort, I have the information I need to get by the mess.
It'll be a looooong year.
Will be working on a lengthy email minutes of last week's discussion as the changes in the school were not immediate until I voiced my concerns to the Teacher's Assistant. What pisses me off more than anything is the mere fact of how action is taken only after I yell.
What the fook.
There's no need for it. I did some serious homework and looped Helen into my conversations last night. I'm ready for battle - even though there's very little I can do in terms of threatening and the sort, I have the information I need to get by the mess.
It'll be a looooong year.
Comments:
Post a Comment
